" In just 6 session I learned so much from Elizabeth Etienne. She was not only passionate about sharing her craft but she gave me insider tips other pro photographers like her normally won't share. Her straight forward teaching tone made it easy for me to understand, and the amount of information she gave me in just the first session was mind blowing. "- J. Campbell
DREAM OF SHOOTING LIKE A PRO AND HAVING YOUR OWN PHOTO BUSINESS ?
Allow Elizabeth Etienne, award winning photographer, photo contest judge and author of three books, "How To Create A Successful Photography Business", "Profitable Wedding Photography" and "The Art Of Engagement Photography", show you how to do it the fast and easy way.
Elizabeth Etienne has been shooting and educating other artists for more than 2 decades through her Photography-How-To Business/Image Books, her Guest Speaking and her Private Coaching. Her work has been featured in dozens of magazines, online blogs, podcasts, webinars, fine art galleries, and advertising campaigns around the globe. She knows the short cuts to starting and maintaining a successful creative business.
SESSIONS AVAILABLE IN OUR OFFICE OR VIA THE TELEPHONE: BUY NOW
In a shame-free, fun-loving atmosphere Elizabeth can help you define what makes your work unique and how to apply creative skills & effective business practices to lead you out there in the world to start making money at what you love to do RIGHT NOW!
- • FIRST SESSION: 2 hours: $150
- • FOLLOW-UP SESSION: 60 min. $99
- • DISCOUNT PREPAID PACKAGE: 6- 60 min. sessions for the price of 5! Only $495
- • GROUP RATES: 2hr session: 3-5 people: $350 6-10 people: $795. 11-15 people: $1075
These sessions can be done one-on-one or in small groups. Sessions can cover a number of topics such as:
* Portfolio Reviews: Select the "right" images to promote your trademark style, tell a story or illustrate concept
* Website Reviews
* Marketing Materials Reviews
* Branding Materials Reviews
* Image Processing: Raw files - color and exposure, special affects.
* Image Retouching: Photoshop tutorials for enhancing skin, removing artifacts and making an ordinary image into an extraordinary image.
PHOTO EQUIPMENT: INSTRUCTION, DEMOS & SHOOT ASSIGNMENTS:
* Cameras, lenses, f/stops, shutter speeds, shoot modes and settings.
* Lighting: Natural & artificial: flashes, strobes and reflectors
* Shoot Assignments
* Prepping For The Shoot: Creating ideas, location scouting, hair, make-up, wardrobe, props, and directing.
* Funding your business: start-up materials & costs.
* Creating expense budgets, establish credit w/lenders and money management during challenging times.
* Pricing your services using an easy estimating formula.
* Self Promotion & Branding: Make yourself remembered! Company name, logo, business cards, website, letterhead, voicemail, promo mailers and more. . .
* Business documents: Contracts, estimates, invoices, deposits, model releases.
* Dress for Success! Fake it ’til You Make it!! Overcome “Struggling Artist” syndrome.
* Appearance, attitude, sales, deposits, The 11 Rules of client negotiations
* Guerrilla Marketing: low-cost, effective advertising methods.
* Turn a $200 headshot into a $2000 job and repeat client!
* Working from home vs. office space: pros and cons.
DEFINE YOUR LEVEL AND YOUR MARKET:
Level 1: Your first paid photo shoot: Head-shots, model portfolios, pregnancy, babies, pets, family portraits and other low stress, quick cash-making jobs.
Level 2: Low-budget weddings & events, product catalogues, interiors, small products.
It’s imperative to gain a general blueprint of the level of your current work and your photo business (if you have one or would like to have one) and then discuss the potential direction you may consider pursuing. You may want to make a list of topics you would like to cover ion your sessions. These might include anything from technical issues with your lenses, flashes, image quality, etc.. to image portfolio reviews or business and client relations advice. Most often we begin by reviewing your images via an existing online gallery or your current image library. You may also want to submit a current resume or brief description of your photographic background so Elizabeth may better assess your level and experience. This can be e-mailed and reviewed during your session. To gain the most out of your session Elizabeth will be very comprehensive and speak quickly. Be prepared to take notes during your session to have a notebook handy. If follow-up sessions are desired she will give you homework to prepare for the next session.
FOR IMAGE REVIEWS: If you would like to have your existing image collection reviewed we can either review your website or any online gallery viewing site, or you may present a collection of low resolution images via email or in person. If you do not have your images online someplace you may do the following:
- 1. Please organize all your existing digital images into CATEGORY FOLDERS. Include a variety of images both close-ups and long shots to give a comprehensive blueprint of your style. NOTE: Please don’t forget to save a COPY of this main folder to safe guard your original high-resolution images.
- 2. Save all images as LOW-RESOLUTION FILES (approx 500 pixels height) and use the SAVE FOR WEB setting. This will make the files considerably smaller for faster viewing.
- 3. Rename the image files with easy to note numbers for quick image reference when reviewing.
- 4. Burn them onto a CD,m zip drive or email themn to me using a file uploader program such as Drop Box or You Send it. Make sure to save a copy for yoursef and number each image so we can refer to them when reviewing yoru images.
SCHEDULING AND PREPAYING FOR YOUR SESSION:
You may schedule a session appointment through email at: email@example.com. Please elect your preferred appointment dates and times (PST) and we will confirm if these are available. Many sessions are no done via telephone, but if you prefer to meet in person you will be given the office address and location at this time. All “live” appointments are done at the Elizabeth Etienne’s office in Marina del Rey.
Once your session date(s) have been confirmed between you and Elizabeth, you will be asked to prepay. You can simply go to the MAIN WEBSITE, click on the INFO link and scroll down to the Shop & Pay link or click here: BUY NOW Master rad, Visa credit cards are accepted, as well as pay pal, check or cash. You will be directed to the secure shopping cart at Elizabeth Etienne’s main website at www.eephoto.com. You may choose a single session or a package of sessions for a discount. After check out you will receive an email with the receipt of your payment.I look forward to working together and to enable you to become the photographer you have always dreamed you could be!
FOR TELEPHONE SESSIONS: You are responsible to call Elizabeth. She will be waiting for your call at the scheduled session time (Pacific Standard Time). Please call directly to Elizabeth Etienne Photography: 310-578-6440 or skype: etiennephoto, but alert us as to which method of contact you prefer so we may be prepared.